2. The administrator of your personal data is company
IMA Alexander Militskih, located in Poznań (61-707), 37 Libelta st., entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
3. The basis for data processing is your voluntary consent (Article 6 (1a) of the GDPR). We always process your personal data for a specific purpose and only the data that is necessary to achieve it.
4. We perform the functions of obtaining information about users in the following way:
– Through data entered voluntarily in contact forms on the website.
5. Contact with the Administrator is possible by the following e-mail address:
or writing to the address 37 Libelta st., 61-707 Poznan.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why
In order to provide you with the possibility of contact, we provide contact forms in which we only use your personal data voluntarily entered into the contact form.
The form allows you to collect the following data: name and surname, your company data (if applicable), telephone number, e-mail address. Providing the data contained in the contact form is completely voluntary, however, absence of data will result the lack of the possibility of contacting through our website.
Contact forms on our website:
1. Ordering the shipment of products.
2. Menu offer for an occasional party.
3. Catering menu offer.
4. Ordering a personal invitation.
5. Ordering a gift card.
6. Booking a table.
How long do we keep your data?
We process your personal data for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities.
With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
In the case of data necessary for the sale, it is the period of storage of accounting documents required by state authorities.
Who we share your data with
In some situations, we have the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
This applies to such groups of recipients:
– Postal operators;
– Payment operators;
– Hosting operators;
– Legal support.
Data provided to third parties is only used to provide our services to you.
We ensure that any disclosure or entrustment of your data to other entities for the processing of your data complies with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. (GDPR) you have the right to request the Administrator:
– access to personal data concerning you,
– rectifying them (correcting, supplementing),
– processing restrictions,
– transferring data to another administrator,
– object to certain data processing activities.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us by e-mail email@example.com or writing at 37 Libelta st., 61-707 Poznan.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of data violates the law.